21 April 2008

Oh My Dog!

I wish wish wish I had been able to go on "Groomer Has It" I so would have rocked the whole show.

The first challenge was the one where they had to name the breeds of several dogs blindfolded..I totally would have won that...well I might have missed the Aussie. I'm not sure I would have gotten that one. The next challenge was the model dog "creative" trim. Let me just say that no one could have beaten my creative vision on that challenge. I also have an advantage because I competed with the yarn dog before and I won THIRD PLACE! I know, I shouldn't sound so excited over 3rd, but I BEAT a Groom Team USA champion, 2nd place went to another Groom Team Vet and First went to a girl who was at the Las Vegas model dog show. Oh I soooooo would have won.

Then the second week was the sheep shearing challenge.. I had sheep and I know how to handle them even if I've never actually sheared one. Also, no one does a smoother shave down than me! NOBODY! The beardie challenge would have been no contest again! I've been grooming full coated briards regularly (2x a month) for over a year! Oh I wish I wish I wish!!! I could win that contest I know it!

Oh well.... next year.

No comments: